AC1750 not allowing youtube to stream video

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-25 06:28:13
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Model No. Archer 7

Trouble with video streaming from Youtube and Facebook.

Any one have any ideas?
Options
2 Reply
Re:AC1750 not allowing youtube to stream video
2014-02-12 16:02:15
could you describe your issue more clear?
could you access youtube site?
all the video cannot open?or only some one?
make sure your network is permit the stream.
Options
Re:AC1750 not allowing youtube to stream video
2020-11-12 00:56:06
Not the poster but the same problem. Failing router would still play youtube videos. Disconnected mine, and installed this new router, the archer 1500 model. Everything works perfectly All our normal websites and online gaming. When i go to youtube.come, everything loads, BUT when I select a video to watch, there is only a white loading circle now. On any video, from any computer in the house. The ISP has been spoken with and they are not the issue. ALL variables are the same as two hours ago, except the installation of this router, blocking videos from youtube, or not permitting them to stream. So our question is, and I know this comes across as hostile, I dont intend it to be, please focus on the issue at hand, and the obvious cause. What settings or features in these routers causes youtube videos to not play? White loading circle of disappointment is all that is permitted through. Thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1008

Replies: 2

Related Articles