See ALL connected devices?. See ALL connections?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-02-17 20:15:52
Region : Denmark

Model : Archer C2

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 0.9.1 0.11 v0032.0 Build 141117 Rel.54392n

ISP : TDC

Hello

Q1: On my router page where can I see all devices and their IP and MAC using router?

Q2: On my router page where can I see all current connections (or the total number ) made, counting any client and all their connections.(something like a sum of all netstat -na on all devices)?
Options
9 Reply
Re:See ALL connected devices?. See ALL connections?
2015-02-21 19:10:56
Have you seen - DHCP Clients tab ?
Options
2015-02-21 19:57:18
And the ones that are not DHCP clients?
Options
2015-02-21 20:55:09
In this same place with "Static" mark.
Options
2015-02-22 02:49:07
Into the menu:

IP & MAC Binding / ARP List
Options
2015-02-22 08:22:09

HiSpeed wrote

Into the menu:

IP & MAC Binding / ARP List

Lol, thanks alot. Cant be belive I missed that . That was Q1 answered.

And Q2?
Reason is that I want to be able to troubleshoot if number of connections gets out of hand when using eg. torrent.
Options
2015-02-22 08:28:46

jimasek wrote

In this same place with "Static" mark.

If you mean "Permanent" as listed in "DHCP Clietns List" are still DHCP clients,
Options
2020-06-17 00:01:14

I'm sorry, but the ARP/Binding List does not display all of the devices connected to my router.  The number listed under the status page for "Wireless Clients" plus the number of wired clients add up to a different number than is listed in the ARP list.  With my netfear router I could always get a complete list of all of the clients connected to the router and the IP address they were using, whether it was issued by the router or was assigned static.  It seems like an awfully big hole that you can't do the same with a TP-Link router.

Options
2021-10-18 21:04:30

@Dude I know it's an old question, but I am also on my way to find this list of all hosts connected into my Archer AC750, could someone confirm where to locate it?

Options
2021-10-19 05:52:13

@alanfsrz 

Hello, what's the model number of the AC750? You can find it on the router bottom label, which starts with Archer Cxxxx.

Is the router working as the main router or it is working as an access point? How many devices are connected to the network, and how many of them are using static IP addresses? How many numbers are displayed under Wireless Clients and Wired Clients? A screenshot would be appreciated.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options