custom firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

custom firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
custom firmware
custom firmware
2015-08-06 20:13:48
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I run an internet company and we use tplink 7 and 8 series home routers for our customers, often our customers reset their routers and this then disconnects them from our network, is there a way to customize the tplink firmware so that the "remote management" is tunred on by default? If I can't do this with the tplink software how else could I achieve this?

tx
Options
4 Reply
Re:custom firmware
2015-08-07 10:49:35
If routers disconnect from the network, even if remotely access is enabled, we still cannot access the router remotely, can we?
Options
2015-08-07 15:33:06
I have DHCP turned on, so even if the routers are reset they continue to work, the problem is that wifi is then open, the local admin password is default...if I could get a firmware with remote management turned on by default then I can connect up and configure the router remotely..
Options
2015-08-10 17:01:18
TP-LINK firmware has no such a feature... You may provide the instruction to your customers about how to change SSID and password. It is quite simple...;)
Options
2015-08-15 21:59:05
The

pavlouc wrote

often our customers reset their routers

just curious here, why do they reset them, for sure the answer will be, wifi drops.
And what is Tp-Link 7 and 8 series home routers,
Options