Receiver not working properley

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-09-02 04:33:58
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I literally just got this today. at first I plug everything in fine, the wired connection worked. I then wanted to connect through the wireless and test that. However it kept saying the password was wrong. So I looked up setting it up and said press the the button (on the face of the device). Looking back that kind of made no sense for me to do but I digress. That didn't work so I thought okay maybe I need to press the buttons on both the extender and the receiver as instructed when setting it up. Now it wont connect.

The receiver has the two lights on (three when connecting through the wire), the bottom light is continuously off. From the receiver through the Ethernet cable it connects (though before it was playing up for some reason but now it is fine), but it connects as my service provider, not as Tp-Link. All 3 lights on the extender are on.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Receiver not working properley
2015-09-02 16:39:54
Is it WPA4220?
To press the Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone Button for 5 seconds will enable or disable the wireless function.
As the Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone LED light is off, it should be disabled. Try to press the button to see what happens.
Default Wi-Fi password of WPA4220 is composed of 8 digits which can be found on the bottom of WPA4220.
If you want to change it, follow this guide.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-398.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 250

Replies: 1

Related Articles