Archer C2 configuring problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-09-05 15:41:21
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, yesterday i've bought an archer c2 router. For the first time that i powered it on and configure, as according to the quick installation guide it shows steps by steps and the network is up and works. But after awhile that i tried to update the firmware wirelessly(which i shouldn't) then the whole configuration seems to be gone. Then when i try to configure it again, some steps did not show up on the quick setup. It straights take me to the WAN connection type page where i choose Dynamic IP / Static IP and else. But when i click Auto-Detect then some it says that auto detect is failed etc. Now i can't seems to make it works anymore. The wireless is up but theres no connection on it. Help me anyone :(
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C2 configuring problem
2015-09-06 15:24:21
Who is your ISP?
Go to System Tools---Factory Defaults and Restore it.
If you don't need a username and password, select Dynamic IP manually and go to next step. After finish the configuration, check if there is WAN IP and try to access internet.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-833.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 416

Replies: 1

Related Articles