Cant access web interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-10 06:28:30
Model : TL-WR941ND

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Fibertel(Argentina)

Hi, I'm having an issue with a TL-WR941ND where I can't get access to the web interface to configure it. I connect it to the PC just fine, but neither tplinklogin.net, 192.168.0.1 (which is the default gateway in ipconfig) or 192.168.1.1(which I can't ping to) seem to do the trick.
I tried changing the IP settings, resetting the router multiple times, different browsers, disconnecting the modem to no avail. The thing is that the PC that's connected via Ethernet to the router still has Internet access, but it cant access the router's interface.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant access web interface
2016-02-19 08:04:54
I had the same issues and what I did and it worked as well was to connect the router with computer using the cable in one of 4 ports available. Using the cable you select the device in your computer and type the address 198.162.1.1 and it open the set up page. I recommend you to try using the cable. Have luck.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 898

Replies: 1

Related Articles