Cant login to web interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-11 16:14:41 - last edited 2021-10-12 06:42:14

Hello, ive a problem with my tp-link router as i cant login at the webinterface ... the page opens without problem, but when i click the login button, nothing happens....ive got a video showing the issue here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OqKjYlS4cG-uZoyJ1E3MKhM9Lnx7LGJe/view?usp=sharing

ive tried to use my laptop, my pc and also my smarthone and im always getting the same problem,ive also tried to use different browsers, to reset the router ecc,

the wifi router is new, ive ordered it a few days ago

model is archer vr1210v

Options
2 Reply
Re:Cant login to web interface
2021-10-11 17:29:21 - last edited 2021-10-12 06:42:14

@xpatze85x 

Here's a guide describing what you can do in this kind of a situation.

Go through these suggestions and if nothing helps, a hard reset - (method 1) is the final resort.

If even hard reset doesn't help to restore normal behaviour, contact the retailer or your local support to be advised further.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Cant login to web interface
2021-10-13 09:12:33

@xpatze85x 

Hi, Did you still have the same issue?

May I know who is your internet service provider and was this modem given by the provider?

Could you please send me a private message about the MAC address of this modem?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 996

Replies: 2

Related Articles