limit FTP access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

limit FTP access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
limit FTP access
limit FTP access
2016-06-06 13:27:52
Model : TL-WDR3600

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : firmware_wdr3600v1_en_3_14_3_up_boot(150518)

ISP :

Hi, I´m using a TP-Link TL-WDR3600 router and I want to be able to give the "guest" account a limited FTP access, only to a specific folder (of the HDD plugged in the router). In the DD-WRT firmware you can achieve this using FTP pro (unfortunately their firmware does not work with my router, although they claims it does), the stock firmware does not provide that option, any workaround? I´m using the latest firmware, I´ve checked that.
Thanks.
Options
2 Reply
Re:limit FTP access
2016-06-09 16:08:47
Same problem here. I've tried to submit a support ticket but referred me to the FAQs. Have you read the FAQs? It didn't really help me. I follow all the steps but it simply doesn't work, when I enable it nobody can connect to the network.
Any ideas?
Options
Re:limit FTP access
2016-06-09 16:41:13
I´ve consulted every possible source regarding the stock firmware, there is no such option in it. I think is would be pretty simple to implent it in the next firmware update, if they want to.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 452

Replies: 2

Related Articles