AC3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router Connection Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-05 16:23:59
Model : Archer C3200

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : EE

Hello All,

I am hoping anyone can give me a little bit of help :P

I am currently with EE for my internet line, as well excuse me if I am missing a little bit of information, not so good with this type of thing.

So my internet stopped working on Monday night, so i went on the phone to EE, they said they are sending BT out to the distribution box to see if there is any fault, they returned to me saying there was no faults.

Wednesday night comes around and the internet starts working again, I thought great! However my phone Android phone could not find the wifi, but it could find neighbors wifi, so i call EE again and i start to go over my issue, when suddenly in the middle of the call, the Router died on me.

EE has since then sent me another router, when writing this it has not arrived yet. So thinking its now just a broken router and no other issue, me and all my infinite wisdom went out and bought an AC3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router.

It has been setup using the easy setup page, I have set it up as PPPOE internet type and put in my account username and password that the EE support provided me with. after I have finished off the setup everything says that it is working fine, but on the map page where it shows you the layout of the network and how many devices the Internet is appearing with an X next to it, I can find and connect to the wifi but cannot get internet.

Am I being stupid, is there anything I can do, or is it just still EE's internet line?

Thanks

Elliot
Options
1 Reply
Re:AC3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router Connection Issue
2017-04-06 09:03:48
Please make sure you have upgraded to the latest firmware version at first.
Here is the download link:
http://static.tp-link.com/res/down/soft/Archer_C3200(EU)_V1_160712.zip

In addition, please try to connect your computer directly to the BT modem, and dial up directly on the computer and check if the computer could get internet access.
If not, then it still seems a problem with EE.
Options