Can't always connect, needs a restart

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-10 18:30:59
Model :

Hardware Version : MR6400 v1 00000000

Firmware Version : 1.0.12 Build 160322 Rel.33912n

ISP :

Hi guys, so I have a "simple" problem: my router is super fast after a restart, but it slows down, and by that I mean I can't really load any webpages, but it can successfully play songs on Spotify (yes, while the problem occurs and in highest quality, no stutters) watch YT videos, and I can even message my friends online, but no picture will load etc. It is also happening to other members of the family, not just me. (both wired and wireless)

Here's a speedtest after a restart: http://imgur.com/a/K7OID

I tried everything, checking the settings etc, clearing caches, changing DNS, using different browsers anything you can think of, there is nothing in the router logs, all connectivity things are OK ( I'm not in a crowded area actually (a 700 member small village) and it has 100% connectivity and coverage. I have full speed at unlimited data.) the router has the latest official firmware. There is no DD-WRT firmware for this. Please help, I'm desperate. Thanks in advance.

I usually slows down when there is too mayn elements to load. For example: pinterest, deviantart, or even google search. No problem with facebook or tumblr though, but when the problem occurs everything is slow, except streaming. :/ it seems like it can not connect, but can download/upload idk And browsers usually state that the page took too long to respond.

It is a TL-MR6400.

Or can you guys link me beta firmwares?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't always connect, needs a restart
2017-07-11 17:08:36
what bandwidth your ISP provided to you? unplug the tplink and connect directly to your internet modem, will it be the same? if no, you may contact TP-Link support directly and ask for further help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 405

Replies: 1

Related Articles