TL-WPA4220T KIT V1.20 Complicated problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-20 07:27:29
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

So the is a very complicated problem so I will try my best to make it as easy as possible to understand.
I have a unit connected to my modem and I have two TL-WPA4220T extenders which we shall name 1 and 2.
I have my two boosters in two rooms which we will call A and B.

It has all been working fine till a week ago where booster 1 gave me a max speed of 0.5mbps in room 1 when I usually have a 30mbps speed. So I switched booster 1 and 2 to see if the booster was broken and booster 2 then gave me
a slow connection in room A and booster 1 was absolutely fine in room B.
I have reset them on multiple occasions, tried every plug in the rooms.
Both boosters are fully working but my room just does not accept them anymore. I am using ethernet for the pc and wifi for other devices.

Please help I am desperate.

Thanks
Jordan Phillips
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WPA4220T KIT V1.20 Complicated problem
2017-08-21 15:59:58
it seems there is something in your room that's affecting the communication between booster and the main powerline unit/sender, such power adapter nearby, high power appliances. Maybe try another outlet
Options
Re:TL-WPA4220T KIT V1.20 Complicated problem
2017-08-21 20:52:17
The last month I purchased this TP-Link device and the method delivers fast wifi services around our home along with TV streaming efficiently. The set of two hubs to mirror the WiFi settings of the main router. I tried to configure it myself my seeing manual but I couldn’t and I got it configured with my friend, manual should be in simple language it was a great disappointment.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 527

Replies: 2

Related Articles