PeterKellyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-02-20 20:21:18
Re:Return to home after tracking
@Solla-topee Again, thank you for the reply. Curiously, after a day of behaviour as I described, it appears to be working correctly now. Indeed, the whole system, both in terms of response and signal...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-02-18 14:58:17
Re:Resolution watching and recording
@Solla-topee Thank you for the response. If you are correct ( I presume that you are ) then would you recommend to the company that they change the wording in the app? Currently is says that 720p is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-02-16 20:00:52
Resolution watching and recording
Does the resolution selected in the app set both the resolution on live view and recorded video? It seems to me that you would need the highest resolution for recording, if you need evidence, but can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-02-16 19:45:55
Return to home after tracking
There seems to be an automatic return to a home position after the camera has tracked a subject. However, it is not linked to the settings, which makes no sense. To explain, I have my camera set to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-17 11:42:40
Deco P9 connection issues
I have the 3 unit kit attached to Virgin modem in router mode. The set up is the main unit in upstairs office, first satellite in lounge immediately below, and second satellite in garden office (in...
0HELPFULS