Jorge_AbreuLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-04 19:06:22
Re:Archer c6 in access point mode randomly drops all wireless clients. Only fix is to reboot.
@Kevin_Z Yes, this issue sticks to this specific unit. I have two. The wireless LED remain green when the problem occurs. SSID was enabled in settings. Regarding the factory reset, I've done it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-02 13:32:28
Re:Archer c6 in access point mode randomly drops all wireless clients. Only fix is to reboot.
@Kevin_Z I installed the BETA firmware around November 2020 and today the issue happened again.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-26 08:05:36
@Kevin_Z Basically the SSID disappears and all wifi devices connected to it get disconnected. Sometimes it takes weeks between occurrences, sometimes it's shorter period, sometimes longer. It's...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-25 08:58:16
@Kevin_Z Sorry for the late response. I was not notified of your reply and remember this just now. It just happened again. 1. How many devices are connected to the C6, wired and wirelessly? When the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-10-29 08:27:56
Dear @Kevin_Z, I'm facing the exact same issue in my home. I have two TP-Link Archer C6 in "Access Point mode", providing Wifi and Ethernet in two different floors, connected to the same Internet...
0HELPFULS