EDuffLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-06 22:46:12
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
@Tussockland My solution is to only provide my child with the password to the Guest Network. Then I can just turn the guest network on and off. Of course, with this option I do not have access to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-14 23:10:17
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
@7dwergen I have lost all hope on this one - and just pull the Deco out of the wall every night. What I find disturbing is that none of the tech reviewers have picked up on this issue. They still buy...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-12-19 02:05:48
@EDuff Does anyone know an alternative wifi mesh network that implements a whitelist. I have had enough and need a solution.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-10 06:21:38
@7dwergen Yes this is a serious flaw in the design of the system. At anytime my kids can change their MAC address and get complete access to the internet - with NO parental controls. The black list...
0HELPFULS