KiLLeR17LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-04-02 01:29:05
Re:Using PPPoE directly on the Deco gives me a lower speed than using the PPPoE on the ISP modem
@ARdeco - Sorry for late response. I have bridge mode enabled on my ISP modem but i am not using PPPoE + Deco is in router mode. Sorry i am running out of ideas but few things you can try - What...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-09 16:47:02
Re:Using PPPoE directly on the Deco gives me a lower speed than using the PPPoE on the ISP modem
@ARdeco Can you give me more detail interms of what happens when you do speedtest ? - What is your ISP speed and what are you getting on Deco? - What if you remove Deco? - Test from Wired and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-25 21:39:34
@TP-Link - Thank you for your response. The problem was in QoS were max speed was set based on my previous ISP Speed (50MB). This was never updated after i moved to new ISP with 100MB. Issue is...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-24 01:17:22
@TP-Link thank you for your response. The test of connecting the computer using PPoE is redududent because I already tested using a different brand router and it's working with a full speed. As far...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-23 00:44:30
@rgomez I have the same issue. - My ISP modem is in bridge mode - I used my Asus router with PPPoE and I get full 100mb / 100 mb speed - I changed deco m5 setting with PPPoE and after 3-4 round of...
0HELPFULS