KanakLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-01-20 09:47:37
Re:PPPoE cannot connect automatically on startup
So now, I bought a new router (from Tenda company as it was popular here) and the new one is working fine when I restart it. I'm using my TP-LINK C20 as an access point now just to extend the network...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-01-19 08:40:02
@Kevin_Z The power is stable as it's on the inverter. we rarely face power failures anyway. And also, the router does not restart automatically. The common reason this happens: 1. (Rare) Power goes...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-01-18 09:26:20
@Kevin_Z I crossed my fingers 🤞 and was hopeful but it didn't work! :( PFA new logs BTW, if you see my old logs where I manually connected after restart: that time also the time was incorrect but it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-01-18 05:12:17
@Kevin_Z Thanks for looking into it. ISP: SITI Broadband India I believe the modem is stable because there are no connection drops, only when I restart my tp link router (I didn't turn off the modem)...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-01-17 17:11:52
@Philbert Thanks for the reply. Yes I have configured via ip address only. My ISP needs PPPoE "Service Name" set to a specific value and that is available only on the web UI, not the app. So it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-01-16 21:58:06
PPPoE cannot connect automatically on startup
When I restart the modem, internet led stays orange and others blue and the pppoe connection won't show connected. Then I have to go into the Tether app-> pppoe settings -> tap save. And it gets...
0HELPFULS