SophieMayLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
2021-01-31 08:34:24
Re:Poor wireless on new router on one device
@Philbert No luck I'm afraid. We've just decided to keep the ethernet plugged into his PC and I've bought another ethernet for when mine become unstable. We've definitely noticed some benefits from...
0HELPFULS
2021-01-29 07:41:32
@Philbert No need to apologise! Here are my settings. I tried channel 13 for 2.4GHz but this had no effect on the channel appearing. The 5GHz always appears now but I just get the message "Unable to...
0HELPFULS
2021-01-28 07:34:21
@Philbert Good Morning, Yes, I still have the Smart connect disabled. I renamed the 5GHz and that's the only one I could see on my partner's connections but it won't connect. I've checked his adapter...
0HELPFULS
2021-01-27 21:29:42
@Philbert I really don't know what is going on now but I've tried to connect my partners PC wirelessly but it states it's unable to connect to the 5GHz and in properties it says it's only a 2.4GHz...
0HELPFULS
2021-01-27 12:43:13
@Philbert Thank you, I did look at the adapters but your cable version suggestion sounds better. If it works I don't mind spending a bit more. We still have the issue where only one PC works at a...
0HELPFULS
2021-01-27 11:53:45
@Philbert It seems I spoke to soon. We're now back using the Plusnet because we both work from home and as soon as my partner started using the internet it cut me off completely. I then plugged in my...
0HELPFULS