Pablo-GLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2021-03-19 19:30:35
Re:Cant connect to the internet through my sky router using my TP link to improve the wifi in my home
@Mai76 Try using PPPoe user: xxx@skydsl PWD anything you want and put in VLAN10 it will connect first time/ You may have to ask Sky to throttle back your Mbps if it runs at capacity it could stall...
0HELPFULS
2021-02-23 23:51:57
Re:Cant connect to the internet through my sky router using my TP link to improve the wifi in my home
Spoke too soon ran for about 15 mins and then stopped working. Very frustrated as paid a lot of money for the router and now I can't use it and I have crap WiFi. Back to the drawing board.
0HELPFULS
2021-02-23 20:33:57
Hi PaulPP. After try a few ip changes I reset the router and inputed the settings. And.... Success I'm in. The only problem I can't get On Demand on the sky box but hay I got the WiFi working and...
2HELPFULS
2021-02-23 19:42:28
@PaulPP Thanks for the info you gave but I have another issue now as I can't change the settings on my TP link as It keeps coming back connection timed out I have tried the default 192.168.1.1 but I...
0HELPFULS
2021-02-22 23:56:55
Cant connect to the internet through my sky router using my TP link to improve the wifi in my home
Hi, From the start, I am not too techie but I have tried several settings and watched many U tube videos trying to set up my TP Link router with my sky hub. but with no success. I'm trying to boost...
0HELPFULS