bridgekidsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-02 07:41:43
Re:Archer c6 "no internet access" and sometime not connecting to the wifi saying "limited connection"
@Kevin_Z Exact same issue as the others have mentioned here. Some devices show internet connection and some devices show no internet conenction. It happens on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz. I have tried...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-02 06:03:01
Re:Archer c6 "no internet access" and sometime not connecting to the wifi saying "limited connection"
Hi @Kevin_Z Any chance of getting the beta firmware for Archer A6 V3 model? I think I am using the EU model here in India. The one's posted before are for V2 and it is not letting me upgrade.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-26 07:15:15
Hi @Kevin_Z Sorry for the delayed reply. All the devices were connected to the 5 Ghz band but showed as 'No internet' in the Amazon FireStick and two Android phones but the internet worked fine in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-23 21:14:02
Is there a solution to this issue as it seems to be a very common issue with TP Link routers? My TP Link A6 Archer started getting similar issue from tonight. Internet is working fine in my laptop...
0HELPFULS