SLohiaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
2021-03-09 10:30:38
Re:SSID (Wifi Name) keeps getting reset automatically to the default factory name
@TP-Link I have had the device for the last three months. And I have been having this problem from the beginning. The router has been placed on the ceiling and hence I have not been able to notice...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
2021-03-09 07:40:58
SSID (Wifi Name) keeps getting reset automatically to the default factory name
After every few days, the Wireless Network Name (SSID) and password that I have set on the router gets reset to the default SSID name and password. Why is that happening and how can I stop this from...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-01 05:30:55
Re:Can I have two routers with different ISPs on one mesh network?
@Alexandre. Thanks so much. Yes, your solution appears to make logical sense and does appear to provide a good 4g backup to another 4g router. However, unfortunately I think I did not frame my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-28 12:27:12
@Alexandre. Thanks for the detailed response. So, you have understood my objective. I would like to have two MR600 routers on the WiFi network so that if one 4G network is down, I can use the other....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-27 14:02:47
@Alexandre. I want one mesh network in the house, with the internet connectivity being provided by both MR600 routers to this single mesh network. I do not want to have two different mesh networks,...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-27 13:12:43
Can I have two routers with different ISPs on one mesh network?
Hi, I live in a remote area where broadband internet is not available. I have the Archer MR600 which allows me to get internet connectivity using 4G sim card. Since the 4G networks are also not very...
0HELPFULS