david000LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-06-21 00:57:28
Re:Some specific device failed to connect to the Deco's wifi, though all other devices work properly?
Its an Intel Wifi 6 Ax201. Drivers are up to date.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-06-21 00:47:50
Re:Some specific device failed to connect to the Deco's wifi, though all other devices work properly?
@Lyam Yeah I know, I was adding some other stuff I tried to solve the problem. I did try to change the values of my network adapter with no success. Actually in another forum they suggest to change...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-06-21 00:21:53
@Lyam Thanks for your quick response. I followed your sugestions but none of them worked. :( I have tried a lot of options but nothing solves the problem. For example: Updating drivers, Deleting my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-06-21 00:00:59
@swiftwind I have the same problem and Im starting to get crazy with those decos. Ive got the M5s. I just bought a windows laptop and is the only freaking device that has problems with the mesh...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-06-20 00:30:00
Re:Deco M9 - Windows devices can connect but no internet
Im also experiencing the same thing only with Windows. My macbook connects fine, also android, android tablet, tv, ps4 etc. Its the freaking windows and Decos. I tried with a neighbors network and my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-06-19 15:47:26
Re:Deco M5 unstable, chrome keeps showing Error_network_changed.
UPDATE: I was having the same problem with my internets supplier router. So I unplugged all my decos and the companys router started to work again in windows. My mac, android phone and android tablet...
0HELPFULS