pete1LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Access Points
2021-06-22 12:52:49
Re:have to rejoin main router after using tp-link.
@Philbert He sure is, the wife can have the hot tub and he and his mates can watch the football in the house. The one odd thing happening is the TP-link is giving a stronger signal than the BT router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2021-06-22 11:20:07
@Philbert I'm not sure if you saw my last post, a wrong tag on it. My friend sends thanks for your help. The hot tub music/TV and the football in the house can both work at the same time thanks to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2021-06-21 14:00:29
@pete1 Success, I logged into the TP unit without the router connection, not only did they connect to the wrong mode they also used the BT details, see attached screen capture. I reset the TP unit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2021-06-21 04:13:40
@Philbert You could be right about which access point that they used, firstly I will check that they haven't used the BT hub one, if they have I will correct it. Other than that I will reset the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2021-06-20 12:40:45
@Philbert Thanks for the reply. What happens is they have a hot tub in an outbuilding some distance from the house, they have run a cable from the house to the hot tub building. If they turn on at...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2021-06-20 05:37:06
have to rejoin main router after using tp-link.
A friend has asked me to look into their connection problem next week. Their problem is. They have connected by the access point Mode [see attached what they sent me], after the unit was set up...
0HELPFULS