AtulNLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-07-20 01:19:00
Re:Deco X20 - iOS devices unable to download anything when connected to any slave decos
@TP-Link Can someone please assist urgently on this matter? I am now unable to download any files as well on iOS devices and can't update applications on my phone.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-07-16 08:30:35
Re:Deco X20 - iOS devices unable to download anything when connected to any slave decos
@TP-Link No I haven't tried changing the DNS. It's set to Dynamic. Do you want me to try changing it and then setting back to Dynamic?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-07-16 06:21:41
Yes, only iOS devices are affected. Windows and Android devices are okay. When downloading anything on Macbook Pro, I get "Failed - Network error". I have tried restarting all the Decos and tried the...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-07-14 04:35:35
Deco X20 - iOS devices unable to download anything when connected to any slave decos
Hi, Strangely, my iOS devices including iPhone, iPad and Macbook Pro can't download anything when connected to any of the Slave decos. It works fine if I connect to the primary deco. I have tried to...
0HELPFULS