NeilPaisnelLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Official Announcements
2022-12-26 08:34:35
Re:We're Looking For Your Feedback On TP-Link Community Here!
@NeilPaisnel oh... and seeing how your forum reformatted my last post. I had used paragraphs and good line spacing to make I readily / easily readable. The forum has removed all the blank lines and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Official Announcements
2022-12-26 08:31:46
Re:We're Looking For Your Feedback On TP-Link Community Here!
Please sort out your system on the forum posts that deals with inappropriate language it is just crazy. I have been pulled up on every single post recently, with words with NO inappropriate rude...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-12-26 08:13:01
Re:Fowarding config from Tether app
@terziyski Ooops... that is embarrassing Never spotted that ! Damn sure I had looked in the past, found nothing and therefore tried the app Thank You
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-12-25 09:21:22
Re:Fowarding config from Tether app
@terziyski That is damn annoying. It is already setup via webgui, I just need to re able it when out and about mobile. As I said I like to keep it closed until I need it, and the only time I ever...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-12-24 11:24:55
Fowarding config from Tether app
Had to guess / put random info in the hardware/firmware section... as the **^^*. Tether App on iPhone does not show that But, my question. is there a place within the app to configure port fowarding?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-23 15:52:02
Re:Reconnect the deco app to an existing deco network
@TP-Link I have come across this issue too. Do these Deco M5 Units have just a simple WebGUI to access them. ? I have been asked to fix and Sonos Speaker system at an elderly couple home. It used to...
0HELPFULS