nrofisLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2021-11-19 14:32:58
Re:WIFI AP Isolation
@terziyski Thanks for the replay. But as I understand, you said that AP Isolation can isolate WIFI bands from each other. And from the router help panel, Interface Grouping can isolate the group as...
0HELPFULS
2021-11-19 12:56:19
@terziyski > That's the point of using the Interface Grouping (Group Isolation enabled in conjuction with AP Isolation enabled) But I also want that the WIFI clients will not be able to communicate...
0HELPFULS
2021-11-19 09:59:00
@TP-Link yes, I have PPPoE active connection in the WAN interface, but nothing in the interface grouping. But I also want to fully isolation for WIFI cliens, is there any way to achieve that?
0HELPFULS
2021-11-19 08:26:31
@TP-Link , thanks but: 1. For some reason I don't have any WAN interfaces in the Interface Grouping panel (image below) 2. Is the Interface Grouping can isolate the WIFI clients from each other as...
2HELPFULS
2021-11-17 20:15:51
@terziyski Thanks, so the "If you want to confine and restrict all wireless devices connected to the network from interacting with each other" is misleading... Is there any way to isolate wireless...
0HELPFULS
2021-11-17 19:06:17
WIFI AP Isolation
I'm trying to isolate the WIFI clients from the network. I saw that in the help menu: If you want to confine and restrict all wireless devices connected to the network from interacting with each...
0HELPFULS