Pal54LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2022-07-10 15:31:59
Re:Setup Static Route for Deco M5
@Kevin_Z Hey Kevin just another +1 asking for Static Routing on the decos. While I use the x90 I figured I would piggy back off this feature. Need to use it for wireguard and site to site vpn...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-18 12:24:12
Re:X90 Deco satellite keep turning red and disconnecting device despite ethernet backhaul
@TP-Link Had some major packet loss issues over the last few days and decided to switch the velops and the decos. Here is the new network topology. As for stability, will need to test over the next...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-18 10:10:06
Re:Ethernet Backhaul Not Working
@KevinCH I have the same issue with the same switch (TP-Link SG-108). These are unmanaged switches so there should be no loop back prevention feature (or at least a method to disable it). Has anyone...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-15 17:03:02
Re:X90 Deco satellite keep turning red and disconnecting device despite ethernet backhaul
Thank you @Alexandre. I'll give it a go tomorrow and report back. It's my understanding though that both the velops should only be operating as access points and since theyre connected to the switch...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-14 18:14:42
X90 Deco satellite keep turning red and disconnecting device despite ethernet backhaul
Hello, My Decos are running in access point mode. With smart DHCP turned off, fast roaming enabled nd beam forming disabled. Smart DHCP is turned off. These decos are running as a access points...
0HELPFULS