SamTeckLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-09-29 07:58:23
Re:Router frequently disconnecting from PPPoE connection and orange light comes on internet LED
@terziyski I have changed the placement of the router, kept it on a laptop cooling fan. Also, upgraded the firmware, as suggested in the thread, and switched off One Mesh. Still, the router stops...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-09-01 10:03:33
Router frequently disconnecting from PPPoE connection and orange light comes on internet LED
My network architecture is as below optical fible --------> Modem -----(ethernet)-----> Router -------------> Laptop On my router, I am connecting to the internet via PPPoE. There is a frequent...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-24 15:45:43
Re:Archer C6 keeps losing internet connection
Just download the latest firmware and falsh it to your router using LAN cable, factory reset of the router won't work you need to re-flash it.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-24 15:44:23
Re:Archer C6 problem PPPoE connection
@Omendra Just download the latest firmware to your PC and re-flash your TP-Link router using LAN cable. This method worked for me after trying various solutions.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-24 15:42:02
Re:Archer c6 disconnects frequently on PPPoE connection
I faced a similar issue. Initially, I thought that its a problem from ISP end but then I tried a different router and it worked perfectly. Then after various hit and try, the solution which worked...
0HELPFULS