PiieLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Extenders)
2023-12-28 09:08:20
Re:Range Extenders Support OneMesh/EasyMesh in AP Mode
@epraveen OK, so I literally just tried to do what I told you to do in the previous post - and it FAILS!!!!!! 1. I picked up another AX10 router - flashed to latest firmware so it has Easy Mesh. 2....
0HELPFULS
2023-12-28 06:01:42
Re:Range Extenders Support OneMesh/EasyMesh in AP Mode
@epraveen With the latest firmware on both, you should already be able to do this with EASYMESH - once the firmware is updated, you will see there is a EasyMesh menu item now, and no OneMesh anymore....
0HELPFULS
2023-08-14 07:17:01
Re:[Range Extender] OneMesh Supports Ethernet Backhaul
@David-TP The Deco ethernet backhaul is not what we as your consumers are looking for - it works on a different sub-net than the internet router, and requires a separate network and additional...
0HELPFULS
2023-03-04 06:47:35
Re:[Range Extender] OneMesh Supports Ethernet Backhaul
@DeepakV Do you have details of a DIY/Alternative? I saw on the previous post the link to the OpenWRT, but as I could have guessed, my RE505X is not on the list...
0HELPFULS
2023-03-01 07:33:51
RE:[Range Extender] OneMesh Supports Ethernet Backhaul
@GK68 Please DO share information about "aftermarket" firmware? I think it should be obvious that TPLink is not going to care about this, I already have 4 RE505's purchased that are just lying here -...
0HELPFULS
2023-01-11 10:45:44
RE:[Range Extender] OneMesh Supports Ethernet Backhaul
@mnittler The Deco's have always had the Ethernet backhaul - with a twist - you HAVE to use a TP-Link switch to connect the Decos and the Decos are on a different Subnet than your router - meaning...
0HELPFULS