Kali777LV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Second router as a repeater with with VPN
@jra11500 Thanks will do that! But in case i need to add multiple VPN Profiles for different Countries then i need to Reboot the Router after add any new profile? Also strangely if i navigate away...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@jra11500 Aha, okay, got it, thanks to clraify so You have different LANs that's why! You "lucky" to have SW LAN Ports on ISP Modem/Router, mine has ONLY 1 LAN Port! I have big House my setup is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
I did NOT know its possible to select VPN per Devices so basically do NOT need another Router to do VPN just few Devices?! 😅 I just setup NordVPN via OpenVPN profile on my AX73, its showing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@jra11500 Thanks for the update! 100 Mbps should be enough! Maybe did You Tested on main Router as well please? Would be interesting to know how much over head coz of Double NAT, I will try it on my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@jra11500 🙏 I planing to do exactly the SAME however NOT just for Smart TV but for my Laptops as well, my main Router is AX73, sadly in India AX20/AX55 kind of out of stock, so maybe AX72/AX80 will...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2 weeks ago
Re:Mercusys Tp-Link Mp500 Kit Av1000 Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit compatibility?
Hi, Gr8 news, many thanks to confirm! (Y)
0HELPFULS