Kali777LV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By DSpect 2023-11-14 21:56:15

Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.

Hi - New Tapo customer here. I just bought a few Tapo outdoor cameras. Specifically the C520WS. Great product, but it does not have proper live feed integration in google home app. Nor can you use Goo
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2022-12-28 08:20:24

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

This Article Applies to: If you're interested in the EasyMesh Wired/Ethernet Backhaul feature and would like to know which models support it before purchasing, It's suggested checking the EasyMesh Pro
Stories/ Deco
By TP-Link 2023-01-29 08:09:36

TP-Link IoT Network

The Internet of Things The Internet of Things (IoT) describes a network of everything that is connected to the Internet, from something as small as a toy or sensor, to as big as a train. While IoT dev
Stories/ Deco
By TP-Link 2023-01-29 08:09:36

TP-Link IoT Network

The Internet of Things The Internet of Things (IoT) describes a network of everything that is connected to the Internet, from something as small as a toy or sensor, to as big as a train. While IoT dev
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kali777 a week ago

AX80 different models

Hi, I'm planning to upgrade my AX73 to AX80 espically for WireGuard support, looks like there is 2x different model for EU with Internal Antenna for US/IN with External Antenna! However this AX80 Indi
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2023-01-10 11:43:14

Wi-Fi Routers Support WireGuard VPN Now

VPNs have grown a great deal over the past few years, and as a result, we have seen an increase in demand for alternative VPN options on TP-Link routers. WireGuard VPN could be one of the most popular