amorgeddonLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2016-06-29 17:09:16
Re:Ip Overwritten by Router- and now? And where can i download the configuration software
Hahah Peter - you are a funny guy - network configurations basics? Well for you maybe- the rest of us - this is advanced stuff- i´m pretty computer savy- but you cannot no everything. You may need to...
0HELPFULS
2016-06-26 08:17:57
Re:Ip Overwritten by Router- and now? And where can i download the configuration software
If allready done as you describe and i land on the configuration software from my router if i put in the ip of the powerline To make things even more clearer. 1. I have reseted the powerline 2. I...
0HELPFULS
2016-06-25 19:10:22
I don´t know how that would change the fact that my router has taken over the ip address of the powerline. If allready done as you describe and i land on the configuration software from my router if...
0HELPFULS
2016-06-23 16:54:22
Know we running in circles- see the name of my post - the ip adress that the powerline has is overwritten by my router .... That´s the problem...
0HELPFULS
2016-06-17 17:26:27
I have consulted the manuals Peter- and they say i need a configuration software that i don´t have and that is nowhere to be found on the website- therein lies the problem. One Device can be resetet...
0HELPFULS
2016-06-16 16:45:22
Sure :)I have a ;TP-Link TL-WPA281 AV200 Wireless and a Tp Link Tl-WPA 271 One. I can reset by putting a something in a hole the other doesnt seem to have this ..
0HELPFULS