TheProfessorLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-24 05:01:21
Re:Intermittent data transmission failure between clients and TPLink Deco M9 Plus
@TP-Link Please hold off regarding my comment above. I suspect my diagnostics with ping may have been impacted by my employer's VPN which was running on my MacBook at that time. The next time the...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-24 04:25:14
Re:Intermittent data transmission failure between clients and TPLink Deco M9 Plus
@TP-Link As per your suggestion, I have turned off fast roaming and beam forming. Let's see how this goes! Regarding other questions -- On my MacBookPro, the issue happens about once a day. On the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-23 20:31:16
@TP-Link For my Mac running McaOS Big Sur, I disabled Mesh Technology yesterday via the Deco app. MacOS Big Sur does not do MAC address randomization, so your second suggestion was not applicable for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-23 06:26:27
@TP-Link Thanks for the response! Most of our devices are Apple devices, so I don't know what the behavior would be on non-Apple devices. I will try out the changes you suggested and report back in a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-22 19:37:25
Intermittent data transmission failure between clients and TPLink Deco M9 Plus
Hello! I have observed this issue with various devices in the household (MacBook Air, iPhone, AppleTV, etc). These devices will be connected to the TPLink Deco M9Plus and working fine, and then...
0HELPFULS