FlabbyPandaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Best Deco for VPN and firmware features
I've got a mix of M4 and M5 units but I'd like to add a new main Deco that will act as my router and to deploy the VPN feature. https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/3642/ I was wondering if you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
PoE Injector for M5 & M4R
I've got a mix of M5 and M4R models that I'd like to swith to PoE by using splitters/injectors, has anyone setup something similar and can they recommend any that fit these models? I know they don't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2021-12-10 18:25:38
Re:[Deco] Manual Signal Source Selection
@TP-Link I don't believe this is correct, none of my e4 or m4 devices will connect to anything other than the main device, even when the backhaul unit is located in the same room as the client e4/m4.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2021-12-06 13:18:34
Re:[Deco] Manual Signal Source Selection
@TP-Link Any update on this for the e4 & m4 units? I have 2 M4 units (1 as the router and 1 with a cabled backhaul at the other end of the house) and all the e4 units (3 of them) insist on connecting...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-10-28 13:22:49
Re:M4R & E4R High Channel Interference.
@TP-Link Thanks, I didn't have any issues other than a wifi scan was showing interference, I managed to get the firmware installed using Firefox as Chrome wasn't completing the upgrade. I can now run...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-10-27 13:16:59
Deco app missing 'Optomization'
Since I added 2 M4R devices to my existing E4 setup the app no longer shows the Network Optomization option.
0HELPFULS