doremifajbLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
Re:EAP245 wifi retries rate: how to reduce?
@Hank21 Thank you for your reply!I have an impression that with EAP245, 2GHz wave is generally less stable/weaker than 5GHz. On 2GHz network, for example, Rx Rate 11Mbs/Tx Rate 65Mbs, when RSSI is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
Re:EAP245 wifi retries rate: how to reduce?
@Hank21 Thank you for your reply ! Here are the current screen shots. I couldn't find "interference statistics": just a beam, I'm not sure if it's showing the interference right now, or the last 24...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
EAP245 wifi retries rate: how to reduce?
Hello! I have 11 EAP245's. They are generally doing fine, but one location has a very high retries rate. Initially I thought that perhaps there is something wrong with the device, I swapped that with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-02-19 12:05:17
RE:5.8.4 default to site vs global ??
The same issue. Please do it. It used to be that way, I don't understand why it's different now.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-18 07:48:17
Skip "controller overview" ?
Hello! I recently ungraded the controller on my Raspberry pi 4B on docker to 5.13.23. Now, when I login to the controller (at the local address), first "controller overview" appears, then I will have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-02-16 08:47:34
Re:Portal timeout: devices do not get the portal
@d0ugmac1 Thanks a lot for your tips! I didn't know about "more ports". I just went ahead with following your example, created another container with "host". Now it works !!! Thanks a million !
0HELPFULS