iSybjeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Extenders)
2023-10-13 12:39:01
Re:[Range Extender] OneMesh Supports Ethernet Backhaul
@Solla-topee @ All: AX73 EU v1 also has a firmware update to support "EasyMesh", but from what I read what "EasyMesh" is; still NO ethernet backhaul, so personally for me a worthless firmware update...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-22 12:50:41
@Solla-topee Well after the earlier message "If there is any updated news we will certainly respond on that thread on that post, so far I did not see update in the near future" and that it's more...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-10 15:28:50
@Solla-topee The speaking of this feature is more then 1 1/2 years old! This topic is now more then a year old! The question if this feature will be implemented is now asked now many, many times...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Others)
2022-08-23 13:07:35
@Kevin_Z As @Solla-topee is not responding and you were also working on an other thread regarding this topic, can you give us all an update? The "OneMesh Supports Ethernet Backhaul" is already "under...
3HELPFULS
2021-12-07 13:10:06
Re:Ethernet Backhaul of Range Extenders
@Kevin_Z Do you have an update for us, your customers, on this request as this is with the development team since April? Thank you and best regards, iSybje
0HELPFULS
2021-12-07 13:08:47
@Solla-topee Do you have an update for us, your customers, on this request as this is with the development team since April? Thank you and best regards, iSybje
1HELPFULS