S-KLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2023-11-08 02:40:10
Re:CrowdSec Support / Update and block (externally provided) IP-Lists
@Clive_A First of all, thanks for adding it to the request pool! A small chance is better than no chance. I understand that you have to take account of memory, but this is just a matter of scaling,...
0HELPFULS
2023-11-07 17:23:35
RE:Let's Encrypt certificate
@SebastianH I thought of using a webserver behind the gateway, comin from the internet. Here you can forward traffic (TCP 80/443) to a reverse proxy which i handling certificates. I didn't think...
0HELPFULS
2023-11-07 17:08:27
Re:CrowdSec Support / Update and block (externally provided) IP-Lists
@Clive_A I don't aim to have a crowdsec installation in the Omada system. I think of a connector which is able to get a set of IPs from crodsec. And then use them for example in a gateway-ACL for...
0HELPFULS
2023-11-02 18:41:53
Re:Let's Encrypt certificate
@LolleQ Where do you want to place the certificate? If you want to secure machine behind your router, you can setup a NAT rule to this machine (or to a reverse proxy, if you wanna handle different...
0HELPFULS
2023-11-02 18:34:32
CrowdSec Support / Update and block (externally provided) IP-Lists
CrowdSec is a open source security tool, which can detect and block aggresive/malicious IPs, comparable to fail2ban. Since there no comparable feature yet coming with the omada gateways, having an...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2023-06-28 17:51:24
Re:Client only connects to most distant access point even if client is bound to another access point
@Giang97 I guess it's just your client that is preferring wifi6. Hence there won't be a solution provided by TP-Link. Unfortunately the feature for binding a device to one ore more access points...
0HELPFULS