AI3LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ SOHO Switches
2022-01-18 01:55:25
Re:Is restricting the Bandwidth with QoS (Bandwidth Control) always good (Gaming, in my case PUBG)?
@terziyski Thanks for that answer! Just wanted to make sure I do nothing negative here for Gaming. And thanks for the hints which would be even better than QoS! Here in the forums of my country they...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ SOHO Switches
2022-01-15 09:13:10
Re:Is restricting the Bandwidth with QoS (Bandwidth Control) always good (Gaming, in my case PUBG)?
@terziyski Thanks! But Bandwidth Comtrol has no negative effect on Gaming? And the clearly better results in the Speedtests at dslreports have no meaning? Just wanna know...has the Switch with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ SOHO Switches
2022-01-13 18:20:05
@terziyski Thank you for your reply! I read everything (your Links). You used the word "fiddle"...I only restrict the bandwidth a bit in QoS (not even 10%) and now I always get an a A+ A+ A+ result @...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ SOHO Switches
2022-01-11 18:05:34
Is restricting the Bandwidth with QoS (Bandwidth Control) always good (Gaming, in my case PUBG)?
My connection: VDSL 85 megabit/s downstream & 40 megabit/s upstream. My Router has no QoS. It uses a DS-Lite-Tunnel. Saw a lot of videos (Youtube: John Glasscock) that QoS can make the overall...
0HELPFULS