MarkirlLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Thermostat
2024-02-04 10:35:34
Re:KE100 - Grinding noise on close after latest software update
Hi all, I've tested this morning with the new firmware 2.8.0 and both of my units appear to be working correctly with no noise when closing the valve. I'll monitor over the next week to ensure they...
0HELPFULS
2024-02-03 14:16:30
@Wayne-TP - PM Sent with required info for Beta firmware update. @butty - I didn't click 'Recommended Solution' so Wayne must have made it the recommended solution. I was however able to uncheck it .
0HELPFULS
2024-02-01 11:37:03
@Wayne-TP I've just tried an experiment. I removed the unit from the radiator and tested it opening and closing - The good news is there's no grinding noise so the issue must be firmware related (see...
0HELPFULS
2024-02-01 09:37:22
@Wayne-TP The noise happens when the unit is shutting off the radiator valve after hitting a set temperature. In my case, I have the units set to turn off the heat to the radiator once the room...
1HELPFULS
2024-01-28 17:49:47
KE100 - Grinding noise on close after latest software update
I updated to the latest firmware the other day after receiving a notification to do so. Since then, both KE100's make a grinding noise when closing the valve after heating to the desired temperature....
12HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-01-23 13:15:19
Re:POE capable camera
@Solla-topee Thanks for the reply. I'm aware of those cameras but I do think that the non-business users would benefit from POE in the camera range. Also, the camera I'm most interested in is the...
0HELPFULS