SerpenioLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-03-03 18:45:58
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
@Jeff_the_Tech Found the gryphon router on Amazon - seems it offers MAC filtering and is a mesh network. This is all I need to know to post my TP-Link on the marketplace. (Had to read some reviews to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-26 18:05:46
Re:How to prevent bypassing parental control - change request
@Remmerswaal Found a solution for the parents out there. I was messing with OpenDNS, but got tired of the main network IP changing anytime the network was rebooted. So, do this, have the kids on a...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-26 18:04:16
Re:How to bypass parental controls completely...
@Yuukii Yuukii wrote @hansremmerswaa well i get your problem but is it really ok to be a control frea*? i mean seriously if u didn't want this this to happen you wouldn't have given him a phone i...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-26 05:44:05
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
mfisch wrote @layer4dad2 as someone who has worked with 802.1x and EAP for more than a decade, I think I'm on firm ground classifying this as enterprise only tech. @mfisch And as someone who sees...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-25 17:20:23
Found a solution for the parents out there. I was messing with OpenDNS, but got tired of the main network IP changing anytime the network was rebooted. So, do this, have the kids on a...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-23 21:22:13
Re:4K Fire Stick not connecting to closest S4
Alexandre. wrote Just like I did on my Deco mesh. @Alexandre. At first I was thinking you couldn't do this natively, but then I realized you're probably using the guest network as a work-around.
0HELPFULS