lukass2000LV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 1
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Yesterday
Re:Loop detection again and again on different switches and ports
I'll test it and unplug the Sonos. But it is difficult to check, sometimes everything works for two or three days and then there are days like today where I had 8 loop detections so far... Which I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Yesterday
@Hoamboy I have already connected the OC200 to the SG3428 and the SG2218. There was no difference, always loops @Tescophil Had a similar idea this morning, and so I disabled all EAP. without EAP, no...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Yesterday
@Tescophil I have read the linked post. This is pretty similar to my problem. I also use a Sonos speaker, this is connected to the SG3428 via a LAN cable on Port3. I don't understand, why do I then...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Monday
Loop detection again and again on different switches and ports
Hi, I've been using OmadaSDN for a year. Used to have a WRT54, then three WRT54 with Tomato in "mesh" operation, so to speak, Then an Asus router with three access points, then a Fritzbox, four...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
2022-12-29 09:17:14
Change R605 to ER7206
I've now bought an ER7206 :) What do I have to do now? I can simply unplug the R605 and plug in the ER7206? Does the controller notice this and adjust the settings? Thanks :)
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
2022-12-23 08:44:46
Re:ER605 or ER7206 for OmadaSDN for private use
On the german TP-Link Website i have seen ER7206 is End of Live? New Model ist the ER7206??? Old Modell: https://www.tp-link.com/de/business-networking/omada-sdn-router/tl-er7206/ New Modell:...
0HELPFULS