MrCollinsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2022-02-26 12:46:55
Re:Advice needed on wifi URL filtering and relation to Omada switches
@Somnus Thanks for your reply. I made an error in my description above: in my original post, I mention that I have two unmanaged Netgear switches, but in my topology diagram, I incorrectly listed one...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-02-25 00:44:08
@Somnus Thank you for your suggestion, I tried it and had some success. I disabled all permit/deny rules for both Gateway and EAP. Everything working well on both LAN and wifi. I implemented a couple...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-02-23 08:02:36
@Hank21 Thank you for your reply. I tried with a couple of different clients but with identical results. And in each case, disconnecting from the filtered SSID and then connecting to the non-filtered...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-02-22 22:18:45
@Hank21 Thank you for your response. In answer to your questions: I have put a diagram of the topology below. I noticed because it was very slow (e.g. 30 seconds) to connect to websites, sometimes...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-02-18 10:36:11
Advice needed on wifi URL filtering and relation to Omada switches
Greetings I have an ER605 router, an OC200 Omada controller, and a couple of EAP115s on my SOHO network, and I'm using the OC200 to manage them. Alongside my main SSID, I'd like to have an SSID for...
0HELPFULS