kduriganLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2023-11-07 13:33:42
Re:Zero Bytes showing for devices in Omada software
Thanks for letting me know. It seems odd to me that the data cannot be gathered at the top-level switch somehow. Complex corporate networks use a multitude of switches from different manufacturers...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-27 14:24:50
@kdurigan I just looked a little closer and it appers that only ONE LAN connected device on each downstream switch is rreporting data. Is the TL-SG2008 or OMADA just seing the overall switch...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-27 14:16:33
@Clive_A Below is my current topology. Note that ALL wifi devices connected to the EAP610's report data correctly regardless of the switch they are connected to. Also, SOME of the LAN connected...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-25 13:16:55
@Clive_A I am not sure I understand why the downstream switches would matter. The statistics should be based on the MAC address of the clients and have nothing to do with the switch the client is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-24 13:01:11
@Clive_A It is not just the speed, it is also download and upload statistics. As you can see, the clients have been up for many days - the RokuMainFamRoom device streams 10GB/day yet shows zero...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-23 13:33:04
@kdurigan it looks like screen shots do not come through. The individual devices just show up wiyh aztivity/download speed, download and upload all at zero bytes...
0HELPFULS