KennethSLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
2023-05-17 10:03:07
Re:Logs inundated with IGMP Warnings "V2 igmp router occured! Not matching ours"
@Sunshine Thanks for the suggestion of installing a Syslog manager. Unfortunately this would not resolve the basic issue. FEEDBACK (provided fot the attention of TP-Link designers) As an experienced...
0HELPFULS
2023-05-16 11:36:38
Re:Logs inundated with IGMP Warnings "V2 igmp router occured! Not matching ours"
@Sunshine Thanks for the reply. Answers are: FIRST I do save the log file(s), but there are so many messages about the IGMP issue that the log files are filled within minutes, and so the data about...
0HELPFULS
2023-05-12 08:29:59
Logs inundated with IGMP Warnings "V2 igmp router occured! Not matching ours"
I am suffering daily disconnections, which I am attempting to monitor. However the System Log is completely inundated with messages: Type: IGMP; Level: Warning; Log Content: "V2 igmp router occurred!...
0HELPFULS
2022-03-01 10:37:56
Re:Archer VR2100 configuration question
@woozle Thank you. 1. I have three Linux servers on my network (webserver, file server and media server) and the two of them which have Samba setups have my required workgroup name correctly set in...
3HELPFULS
2022-02-28 15:26:19
Archer VR2100 configuration question
My Archer VR2100 shows up as being in the "WORGROUP" workgroup. I need to change that to bring it into line with my workgroup name. But there doesn't seem to be anywhere to make that change. It...
0HELPFULS