Sten87LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Archer AX73 Guest Network no Internet
@terziyski Sure, a backup existed, but I'm still surprised and equally annoyed that that changes made the guest network unusable while the regular network remained working. Indeed resetting...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@terziyski I restored the router today midday with a backup from 2023 already and had to match the MAC Addresses of multiple devices again. I belive changing settings of a WiFi router shouldn't make...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@terziyski Yes, before I started changing things yesterday it worked. At the time I used it the last time, about a year ago too. I've mainly changed WiFi settings such as chanel, bandwidth control,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Archer AX73 Guest Network no Internet
Hey guys, after a long time I enabled the guest network again and after changing multiple WiFi settings back and forth to test their impact, my guest network is now unable to connect to the Internet....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-07-20 11:54:21
Re:Pairing Amazon Echo Gen 4 as Stereo Pair with TP-Link Router Archer AX73 v1
Hi @Kevin_Z thanks for your suggestion. Playing around and comparing the settings of my regular and guest network, I also stumbled across the advanced setting "AP Isolation" too. I've read the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-07-14 20:58:54
Re:Router suddenly has IP Conflicts due to failing DHCP reservation
@Kevin_Z In the meantime, the chat support came back to me via mail with the recommendation to not use DHCP reservation and IP&MAC binding together. I've disabled IP&MAC binding in the web-frontend...
0HELPFULS