DtsifLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Range Extenders
2022-04-07 12:46:11
Re:No internet acesd
@Solla-topee i`ve already done the procedure too many times.Every time the extender get paired with our router. The signal led is on but even though the laptop gets internet access when connected to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2022-04-06 20:37:01
No internet acess
Suddenly we get on our smartphones and smart TV, the "no internet connection" indication, when we connect to the extender. Our laptop has internet access when it is connected to the extender. Any...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2022-04-04 13:57:35
What do you think I should do? My laptop get connected to the extender and has internet access and our phones get connected to the extender but there is indication that the extender has no internet...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2022-04-01 15:59:08
@Solla-topee all these happen even thow that I am connected to extender via wifi on my phone
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2022-04-01 15:52:33
I reconnected the extender to my network. Even now I watch YouTube on my computer connected wirelessly to the extender (meaning there is internet access) but cannot locate the extender with the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2022-03-24 18:28:50
No internet acesd
Suddenly there is no internet access. Connection with the extender is OK. The connection of the router with the extender is OK too. Tried reset, reposition nothing works. Help please
0HELPFULS