No internet acesd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No internet acesd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No internet acesd
No internet acesd
2022-03-24 18:28:50
Model: TL-WA860RE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Suddenly there is no internet access. 

Connection with the extender is OK. 

The connection of the router with the extender is OK too. 

Tried reset, reposition nothing works. 

Help please

Options
7 Reply
Re:No internet acesd
2022-03-28 03:47:42

Hello   @Dtsif 

Can I know how about the Led status on range extender? If RE has got an IP address from router or shows up on router client list but has no Internet, please try this guide to configure DHCP & IP settings on RE and see if it helps:

What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?

Options
2022-04-01 15:52:33

I reconnected the extender to my network. 

Even now I watch YouTube on my computer connected wirelessly to the extender (meaning there is internet access) but cannot locate the extender with the tether app on my phone! 

@Solla-topee 

Options
2022-04-01 15:59:08

@Solla-topee all these happen even thow that I am connected to extender via wifi on my phone

Options
2022-04-02 08:31:43

Hello   @Dtsif 

It should be due to that TL-WA860RE is not in Tether app compatibility list 

Options
2022-04-04 13:57:35

What do you think I should do? My laptop get connected to the extender and has internet access and our phones get connected to the extender but there is indication that the extender has no internet access. All these happened suddenly, we did not changed any settings. @Solla-topee 

Options
2022-04-07 08:06:18

Hello   @Dtsif 

sorry for the delayed reply, please check the Led status on 860RE if the circle of signal Leds / Wi-Fi leds are off, try to factory reset the range extender and set it up from web page, here is a thread that should help. 

Options
2022-04-07 12:46:11

@Solla-topee i`ve already done the procedure too many times.Every time the extender get paired with our router. The signal led is on but even though  the laptop gets internet access  when connected to the extender, the smartphones and the smart TV get no internet access when they are connected to the extender. We use the extender for about 2 years and the problem just happened with out any warning. We didn't changed any settings. 

Options