pajser92LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-04-26 02:03:32
Re:Archer C6 as AP with Static IP shows exclamation mark / orange internet light (but I have internet)
terziyski wrote @pajser92 Well, it seems that there's no other option but to use the first scenario. Although there's a beta FW release for C6 v2 EU region here. You can upgrade and test but if it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-04-24 06:02:05
Re:Archer C6 as AP with Static IP shows exclamation mark / orange internet light (but I have internet)
@terziyski Just to report that I tried your second proposal, and sadly it didn't work as assumed. I set the DNS settings on my ISP's router like this: And Static IP on my AP, but it's the same thing:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-04-24 05:43:45
@terziyski Yes, I understood what you were trying to say, maybe I didn't explain what I did the best way. I usually have only one setting for my primary DNS: 192.168.0.3, because it's the address of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-04-23 11:59:51
@terziyski Thanks for your quick reply! terziyski wrote This has been observed before and the reason for that is unknown - check this thread for reference. I have actually read this post before I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-04-23 10:19:55
Archer C6 as AP with Static IP shows exclamation mark / orange internet light (but I have internet)
I have my router connected to my ISP's modem/router (Ubee EVW32C) via WAN port on my TP-Link and set to Access Point mode. So here's the thing: When I have my Archer C6's connection type set to Smart...
0HELPFULS