Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 13
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:WiFi routers supporting SNMP
@JesusM Hi, now I can understand your situation. It is hard to list you all the model and hardware that support SNMP. But if you are interested in similar model and functions like Archer MR600, I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:Omada with AX50 router
@Stevedolphin Hi, thanks for posting question here. They are two systems towards to different network environment. They can use together, but their APPs and operation way are different. The former...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:What router do you recommend me?
@Juan_Antonio72 Hi, thanks for your inquiry here~ May I confirm that you want to use your ISP router and Archer router at the same time? Not to replace your ISP router, right? If so, it should be one...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:Help downgrading Archer AX50 firmware
@sonicdevo Hi, thanks for posting question here. The method of downgrading firmware is the same as manually upgrading firmware. You may refer to Method 2 in the guide. Here is the recent firmware...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:Router hangs for eternity
@AliTabish Hi, I understand it what you said. But sorry, I am afraid there is no better solution.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:How to add all devices automatically to VPN Client List
@424242 Hi, thanks for posting question here. May I confirm the exact model of your TP-Link router? You may check it on the bottom label of the router. If you want to use the VPN Client feature and...
0HELPFULS