GrunnttLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2022-09-02 09:23:21
Re:WAN/LAN auto-sensing
Dieses Problem besteht seit Jahren, daher würde ich mich nicht darauf verlassen, dass es vor diesem Datum behoben wird. Schicke sie jetzt einfach zurück.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-21 10:09:54
Re:WAN/LAN auto-sensing - does this prevent wifi across my LAN too?
@David-TP Thank you for getting back to me - I assume the email from support is from you so I will reply to that with my Deco App email address as requested. " 1. When the internet went down if you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-19 11:46:52
@David-TP So, do I understand you correctly that all of my wifi devices should be able to connect across the LAN? You say " If all the TVs are wirelessly connected to Deco, or connected to other...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-15 08:39:14
@David-TP Your reply of " If all the TVs are wirelessly connected to Deco, or connected to other satellite Deco units(Deco 2+Deco 3) via Ethernet cable in the layout, they will still work properly. "...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-15 03:44:28
WAN/LAN auto-sensing - does this prevent wifi across my LAN too?
Does this WAN/LAN auto-sensing only effect ethernet connections? I ask because every time I lose internet connectivity on my M5s I lose 'all' LAN connections - wifi as well as wired. I understand the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2022-07-10 10:55:23
Re:WAN/LAN auto-sensing
@TP-Link Does this WAN/LAN auto-sensing only effect ethernet connections? I ask because every time I lose internet connectivity on my M5s I lose 'all' LAN connections - wired as well as wifi. I...
1HELPFULS