THEJEFFBIGUYLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-24 17:28:01
Re:Should I use my routers ssid for the deco in access point mode, so the router also gives wifi
@Alexandre.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-24 17:27:39
Re:Should I use my routers ssid for the deco in access point mode, so the router also gives wifi
@Alexandre. Other than security?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-24 14:38:21
@Alexandre. Thanks, Surely this begs the question, why do I have to change the ssid in access point mode, because thats the whole point of router mode? There is then surely no difference between AP...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-24 13:23:02
@Alexandre. Hi, I forgot to add, but my isp router, like most places in the uk, is also my modem, and has no bridge mode functionality, therefore making it not a viable option to put it into router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-24 13:14:25
@Alexandre. Hi, Thanks for your speedy reply. Unfortunately, unlike most places in the world, it is an absolute miracle to have ethernet ports in a home in the UK, but it would make us network geeks'...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-24 07:52:38
Should I use my routers ssid for the deco in access point mode, so the router also gives wifi
Hi, I was wondering, when in access point mode, should I make my ssid the same as my current router, so that the router would also continue to give wifi? Or would this just ruin the ideia of a mesh,...
0HELPFULS